Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FINAL THOUGHTS

1. I think I would be Sue because I'm always looking for something new and challenging. I like to explore new things. Additionally, I also like to help people who needs my support and ask me for help.

2. Saul felt very disappointed in the beginning when Ruth was explaining him all about the dolphins and the Music Rooms because he thought everything on his virtual life was wonderful and perfect. When Ruth was telling him her plan to rescue the dolphins he felt like if it would not be possible because every thing they may do it would be watched by Control and that group would not let them to accomplish the plan for rescuing the dolphins. On the other hand, he really wanted to help Sue and Ruth to rescue the dolphins form the Music Rooms and accepted to go on the journey to Neumatt.

3. All this books was written in the future. Life in 2051 is controlled by a group from the government and people have no choice to live in other way. The government group controls everything they do. For that reason, people and have to be very cautious when they speak or navigate on the web because they are being watched and recorded by the group.

Now we still have freedom to speak and to navigate in the web without worries
We can live a real lifestyle and also take virtual life if we want
Today's world is in danger for global warm but not how in 2051 it will be

4. As I was reading this book I felt horror, I was sad and at the same time very scared. I couldn't understand how the world is really being controlled by just a group of members. I was thinking how the future would be if everything written in the book would be true. It was a combination of feelings and thoughts on my heart and my mind.

5. In my opinion Saul Grant is the main character. I consider myself some how like him because I do not believe in just what I am listening and I need to have proof of the situation. In addition, I usually try to be fear on what it is happening. Moreover, I think I'm like Saul because I like to be independent and do what I think is the best but without hurting some body. On the other hand, I do not like to feel afraid of a new situation even when I know it would be impossible to accomplish and Saul was always scared on what would happen on the next steps on his real life.

6. I just want to tell Saul that I was very surprised for all what he affronted and resisted to rescue the dolphins. Also, I'm very happy because he could live in the real life not only on his virtual lifestyle. Saul you should be happy and proud of yourself. Fell free to do what you think is good for you without hurting others.

No comments: